Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

ວິຊາສອບເສັງແມ່ນ: ພາສາອັງກິດ ເວລານ: 60 ນາທີ ~ bns studio

BNS STUDIO

ຍິນດີຕ້ອນຮັບທຸກທ່ານເຂົ້າສູ່ເວັບຂອງເຮົາ

Ads

ວິຊາສອບເສັງແມ່ນ: ພາສາອັງກິດ ເວລານ: 60 ນາທີ

 


ຍິນດີຕ້ອນຮັບທ່ານ : ທ ມສ ເມືອງຄີ່

ລະຫັດ User ID : 10-0836501001

ວິຊາສອບເສັງແມ່ນ: ພາສາອັງກິດ ເວລານ: 60 ນາທີ
1

Kham always drives his car carefully and follows all traffic rules.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
2

Last Pimai Lao, I didn't buy a new T-shirt. ...........................................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
3

Normally, Lao coffee..............in Paksong, Champasack Province.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
4

Somphone:  Hi, Is this seat free?

Julia:           Yes, of course, please have a seat.

Somphone:  Thanks................31....................

Julia:           Oh, yes, it's very hot but it's nice, I quite like it. It's freezing in Australia where I come

                   from.............32............. my name is Julia. I'm an exchange student and it's my first day at school.

Somphone:   .............33........ I'm Somphone. I'm a student here.

Somphone:   Welcome to my school,.............34..........

Julia:            Yes, it is. I still have a lot to learn here.

Somphone:   I see. .........35...........

Julia:            I hope so too. Thanks.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
5

Somphone usually travels....................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
6

The certificate that you have means your............................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
7

Vientiane Times article didn't mention the date of the plane crash last week.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
8

Sengchanh's bicycle………..a couple of days ago

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
9

Somphone:  Hi, Is this seat free?

Julia:           Yes, of course, please have a seat.

Somphone:  Thanks................31....................

Julia:           Oh, yes, it's very hot but it's nice, I quite like it. It's freezing in Australia where I come

                   from.............32............. my name is Julia. I'm an exchange student and it's my first day at school.

Somphone:   .............33........ I'm Somphone. I'm a student here.

Somphone:   Welcome to my school,........34........

Julia:            Yes, it is. I still have a lot to learn here.

Somphone:   I see. .........35...........

Julia:            I hope so too. Thanks.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
10

The table A shows how much time is spent on studying different subjects for one class.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
11

The writer would like to stress his point during the design work of the road construction is that...........

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
12

Which of the following sentences is correct

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
13

Living in the country, it's.......................than living in a town.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
14

What does the second paragraph mainly talk about

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
15

Which of the following sentences is correct?

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
16

The word, site (paragraph 2) is closest in meaning to.......................................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
17

Which of the following sentences isn't mentioned in the passage

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
18

Somphone:  Hi, Is this seat free?

Julia:           Yes, of course, please have a seat.

Somphone:  Thanks................31....................

Julia:           Oh, yes, it's very hot but it's nice, I quite like it. It's freezing in Australia where I come

                   from.............32............. my name is Julia. I'm an exchange student and it's my first day at school.

Somphone:   .............33........ I'm Somphone. I'm a student here.

Somphone:   Welcome to my school,.........34..........

Julia:            Yes, it is. I still have a lot to learn here.

Somphone:   I see. .........35...........

Julia:            I hope so too. Thanks.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
19

Somphone:  Hi, Is this seat free

Julia:           Yes, of course, please have a seat.

Somphone:  Thanks................31....................

Julia:           Oh, yes, it's very hot but it's nice, I quite like it. It's freezing in Australia where I come

                   from.............32............. my name is Julia. I'm an exchange student and it's my first day at school.

Somphone:   .............33........ I'm Somphone. I'm a student here.

Somphone:   Welcome to my school,.............34..........

Julia:            Yes, it is. I still have a lot to learn here.

Somphone:   I see. .........35...........

Julia:            I hope so too. Thanks.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
20

Saysamone's younger brother has been studying English at Napa Secondary School....................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
21

If I hadn'งt drunk a lot,.....................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
22

We pay money to the ……….when we go shopping in the M-Point Mart.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
23

I..............the living room, but I haven't finished it yet.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
24

The same type of work you have done before is called ........................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
25

Your body .............. usually gives other people information about how you really feel.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
26

Normally, students complete their general education at the age of about eighteen in Laos.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
27

Somphone:  Hi, Is this seat free?

Julia:           Yes, of course, please have a seat.

Somphone:  Thanks................31....................

Julia:           Oh, yes, it's very hot but it's nice, I quite like it. It's freezing in Australia where I come

                   from.............32............. my name is Julia. I'm an exchange student and it's my first day at school.

Somphone:   .............33........ I'm Somphone. I'm a student here.

Somphone:   Welcome to my school,..........34..........

Julia:            Yes, it is. I still have a lot to learn here.

Somphone:   I see. .........35...........

Julia:            I hope so too. Thanks.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
28

 Luang Prabang municipality isn't......................Kaisone city

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
29

I have attended this school.......................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
30

What does the passage mainly discuss

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
31

When I was young, I didn't learn how to swim. .................................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
32

My father can't repair his car by himself. He is going to........................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
33

Which of the following sentences isn't mentioned in the passage?

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
34

Souda doesn't water her flowers by herself. She's going to..............

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
35

He would have passed his math test............................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
36

You are out of breath…………….?

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
37

I would have gone out with my friend..........................

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
38

My grandmother always has kind words to say about everyone she knows.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
39

Animals.......................for many purposes.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
40

The Basic Education is ......... in Laos, so every child has to go to school.

ກ
ຂ
ຄ
ງ
SHARE

Author

ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າ Mr bounsou ນັກພັດທະນາຊອບແວ ມີປະສົບການມາຫຼາຍ ກວ່າ7ປີ ໃນການສ້າງເວັບໄຊ ເບີ 020 56387587

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

แสดงความคิดเห็น